- I am fearful that I may have to get a “normal” job.
- I am fearful that I will not be able to take my regular afternoon breaks to enjoy the fresh air with a long run.
- I am fearful that I will not be able to travel as much as I do.
- I am fearful that I may let down the 50+ producers I work with.
- I am fearful that I will not allow myself to slow down, forgetting about my dream to have my own children.
- I am fearful that I won’t become the business woman I want to be, creating a sustainable business that supports both my producers and myself.
- I am fearful that I won’t make an impact in this world.
Now I know why I avoid being in that mental space called fear, it hurts and brings me down.
Yes, I have fears. I am not a super human, like I often like to portray. I have so much energy inside my body, so much passion driving my movements… I know I am just one person, one person who is going to make a world of change; If not through my own hands, through the hands of others long after I am away. Fear is ok, it is humbling. With out fear and challenges, we wouldn’t find the strength behind persistence.
As I embark on my latest adventure to Bolivia… I have fear of saying the wrong words, as my Spanish is a work in progress. HA!
Join me tomorrow as I share Day 2: His eyes light up when I said he could have a double.