- Peter Buck - Program Representative, Equal Exchange Interfaith Program<http://www.equalexchange.coop/interfaith-program>
- Katy Cantrell - Program Advisor, Catholic Relief Services (CRS) Fair TradeProgram <http://www.crsfairtrade.org/>
- Sam Carpenter - General Manager, Global Gifts<http://www.globalgiftsindy.com/>
- Carmen Iezzi - Executive Director, Fair Trade Federation<http://www.fairtradefederation.org/>
- John Ryan - State Director, Office of U.S. Senator Sherrod Brown<http://brown.senate.gov/>
- Chris Solt - Regional Sales Manager, Ten Thousand Villages<http://www.tenthousandvillages.com/>
You can learn more about the Expo and pre-register at:http://www.ohiofairtrade.com/. Online registration will be available on the website during the first week in August. Pre-registration for students is $5 and Expo-Day registration for students is $9.
WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOU THERE!!
Solidarity Clothing will be selling products from our new GREENOLA line: http://www.greenolastyle.com/
Jennifer Moran and the Solidarity Clothing team :)